Saturday, June 30, 2012

Malakhi is here!

We got the call that Tanya would be induced yesterday at 6pm, so this grandma had to get busy and finish the felt booties she was making.

I found the design on Pinterst here. The theme is my own and I cut the pattern down 1/4 inch all the way around. I made the ties by braiding 3 strands of the embrodery thread. They are tiny and cute.  Mom and Dad loved them. I also had a ball making them.

Now for the good part.

Malakhi came into the world at 12:23 pm today. He weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 inches long. And this great grandpa and grandma thinks he is precious.  He has a few problems they are monitoring tonight, but we know all will turn out well. God is an awsome God.

Here is our daughter Sherry (34) holding her Grandson. They look like a pretty happy pair to me!

So are G (Great grand) Ma and G-Pa!

1 comment:

  1. Many congratulations. May God shower his choicest blessings on the little angel.

    ReplyDelete