Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rolling up my sleeves.

Well, with a new year, comes resoultions.  Now I prefer to call them "promises to myself", because I am much more likely to keep a promise, rather than a resoultion.... because we know resoultions are always broken, in my mind anyway! 

So, that being said, I found a fantasic site via Pinterest. This is on my "Promise" list.

This is Beth Dargio, and she is the Declutter queen.  
I am the procrastinator queen.

It is not that I do not want to declutter, heaven knows, living in a home that is under 900 square feet I should be doing that ALL the time, but, sadly do not until it gets on my last nerve.
My days off consist of cleaning, laundry, shopping and spending time with Jim.  If I am blessed to be off on Sunday I get to go to church... other than that I tend to ignore the obvious.  So, I am really pumped to try her day by day approach and see where it leads me.  I will have to double up on a few days to get caught up, but it will be worth it in the long run.

You can go to Pinterest and sign up to have the daily duty sent to your email as well!
I am also adding her to my blog roll if you want to peek now and then.

Her blog is: http://www.mysimplerlife.com/blog/.

One of my favorite sayings is...
How do you conquer a mountain?
One step at a time.

Who is with me?  Let's roll up our sleeves and "get 'er done"!

No comments:

Post a Comment