Friday, January 6, 2012

One good thing indeed!

I have found a blog I just have to share with you all.
This little lady has some awesome ideas, you can find her on my blog roll.  What interested me about her is her recipes for making homemade cleaners from products that you have at home.  They are much cheaper, and much better, not to mention no fumes and such to worry about.

She had a post recently about her version of Shout stain remover.
And I had the perfect test case to give it a go.


I had some melted chocolate candy that I spilt all over my brown pants.  I had used a purchased stain remover before washing, and here is what came out of the dryer.  Uggghhh.
So, I put the ingredients together, most I had at home as they are on my list for other cleaning recipes I use.  I sprayed the pants down well, and was very pleased with the results!


Whoo- hoo.... Thanks Jill!  Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment