Sunday, July 8, 2012

God's Recycle.

Are you like me?  Wanting to be a "Fix-it-myself-somehow" person?   Raise your hand... I know you are out there!

God has been working on me to give Him, all my worries, concerns, and stress.  All my life, even the smallest thing that I would think He would not bother with.

Worry does not add a moment to our lives, and God is not in heaven wringing His hands wondering what is going to happen next.  HE is in control!

One day after a back and forth day of trying to figure out things in my own strength, God stopped me and gave me this illustration so I will always remember to trust Him.

Using the all to familiar recycle clip art, He showed me to continue the circle.... until I got it from my head to my heart.  God's Recycle! 

So what about you what are you holding onto?  What part of me have I not given to Him?

Shortly after this revelation I was on one of my favorite sites, The Elijah's List . I go there as often as I can to soak in God's word from many people.  On May 23, 2012
Eileen Fisher Ministries, had a word that spoke exactly to what God was trying to show me.  Her word of "Putting everything on the alter of sacrifice" reinforced what God wanted me to know, showing me in more detail... I am to put All on the alter.  Yes my problems, but my goals, my dreams, everything I do.  I do hope you go to this and read it, and soak it in.  It is awesome.

So, if you come by Ma and Pa's house you will see many little recycle signs through out the house.  Some people ask why, and I get to share the true meaning of God's Recycle.

I hope now when you see the recycle sign, you will remember what it really means!

Hugs, Ma and Pa


1 comment: